Friday, January 1, 2010

This year I will do better.....

Since the last entry I published last year was a bug I figure another creature from the garden is appropriate to start 2010. I am really going to try to keep this a bit more active this year! (honest!!). The first image is that of a "gold beetle"(Aspidomorpha tecta) that was enjoying the beans last fall. Although its shell is transparent in the photo it was a brilliant gold color on the leaf.

I have been spending quite a bit of time recently building and modifying some of my microscopes and photography equipment. I should be able to put some strange (?) and neat images on my blog in the near future. I will probably never be able to match some of my friends in the Bloomington Photo Club that post a picture a day (almost), but I certainly should be able to outperform last year!

No comments: