Friday, December 31, 2010

As 2010 rides off into the sunset.....

This is probably the first time in my life that I have started the year with a New Year's Resolution that required some actual work and managed to follow through!  It all started when a colleague in the Bloomington Photo Club was telling me that she had a "photo a day" blog and I was thoroughly impressed.  I thought, "gee, that wouldn't be hard" and resolved to do the same.  I was wrong about the not being hard part!  While there are some days that it is easy to come up with new and exciting images, other days are a challenge.


I certainly intend to keep adding photos next year, but not necessarily on a daily basis (this will probably increase the overall quality of the images since I won't feel pressure to just get something posted!)  And, by the way, the colleague who started me on this only lasted about one month! In any case, expect a speed dip in postings for 2011 (I love the "caution speed dips" sign).

No comments: